Learn more about grants and contracting opportunities at the Department of Commerce and its bureaus.
- Search for open Department of Commerce procurements.
Resources for contractors
- – the Department of Commerce's search tool for our planned acquisitions over $100,000. As requirements change, these acquisition plans are updated by department personnel and this search tool is automatically updated.
- – The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is an advocacy and advisory office responsible for promoting the use of small, small disadvantaged, 8(a), women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned and HUBZone small businesses within the Department of Commerce's acquisition process.
- Small Business Administration's of their website where you can learn about how to "Get Started" and "Contracting Support for Small Business"
- The General Services Administration has implemented a system for vendors doing business with the federal government to manage their entity information in one central location. This database is the .
Contracting offices at our bureaus
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) –
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) –
- Search for open Department of Commerce grants.
Grant opportunities at our bureaus